RHA welcomes pause to smart motorway rollout
The RHA has welcomed an announcement from the DfT that the rollout of new all-lane smart motorways is to be suspended. New schemes will be paused until there is a full five years of safety data on current projects. The news came alongside a GBP900m government pledge for additional safety measures for existing all-lane running motorways (ALR).
- ^ RHA welcomes pause to smart motorway rollout (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Tower KOR3000DSLT Digital Microwave with Dual Wave, Stainless Steel, 2-Plate,...
REGULAR PRICE: £99.99 About this item This fits your . by entering your model number. 20 LITRE CAPACITY: Cook hearty meals for the whole family […]
- Hisense RR220D4ADF 52cm Freestanding Retro Fridge – 149 litre capacity –...
REGULAR PRICE: £199.00 About this item This fits your . by entering your model number. 149 litre capacity plus a frozen food compartment Auto […]