High Court verdict pending in Tesco ‘fire and rehire’ case
Trade union USDAW said it was still waiting for the High Court to rule on its case against Tesco after the supermarket giant attempted to “fire and rehire” staff at three distribution centres.
Despite proceedings being issued by solicitors on behalf of the union in March 2021, a judgment on Tesco’s attempts to change staff contracts in Daventry and Litchfield has yet to be made.
- ^ High Court verdict pending in Tesco ‘fire and rehire’ case (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Osmo – Genius Starter Kit for iPad (New Version) – 5 Hands-On Learning...
SALE PRICE: £99.99 OSMO IS MAGIC: Fun-filled & award winning learning games that interact with actual hand held pieces & an iPad, bringing a […]
- PILIN Huge Gold Metal Round Balloon Arch Kit Removable Easy to Carry and...
SALE PRICE: £65.99YOU SAVE: £7.00 About this item EASY TO ASSEMBLE: Only 2 minutes, Slot balloon knots into buckles, connect poles. Or you can […]