Foreign HGV drivers caught in police speed trap after complaints from public
Non-GB registered HGV drivers speeding on the A55 were stopped and handed on-the-spot fines after the public raised concerns about their behaviour.
Police officers from the North Wales roads policing unit carried out an operation shortly before Christmas to crack down on lorry drivers travelling through roadworks at Tal y Bont near Bangor.
- ^ Foreign HGV drivers caught in police speed trap after complaints from public (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Tower KOR3000DSLT Digital Microwave with Dual Wave, Stainless Steel, 2-Plate,...
REGULAR PRICE: £99.99 About this item This fits your . by entering your model number. 20 LITRE CAPACITY: Cook hearty meals for the whole family […]
- Hisense RR220D4ADF 52cm Freestanding Retro Fridge – 149 litre capacity –...
REGULAR PRICE: £199.00 About this item This fits your . by entering your model number. 149 litre capacity plus a frozen food compartment Auto […]