Europa Worldwide reports 2020 slump in profits
Europa Worldwide Group’s investment in its Corby 3PL warehouse, coupled with the effects of Covid 19, led to a 39% reduction in profits in 2020, its accounts showed.
However, the logistics operator saw revenues rise by 2.5% to GBP210.7m in the year ending 31 December 2020.
Pre-tax profit dropped to GBP3.7m during the period, but in its business review the company explained: “Profitability decreased in the year mainly due to Covid 19 and the Corby investment, which impacted the warehouse […]
- ^ Europa Worldwide reports 2020 slump in profits (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Tower KOR3000DSLT Digital Microwave with Dual Wave, Stainless Steel, 2-Plate,...
REGULAR PRICE: £99.99 About this item This fits your . by entering your model number. 20 LITRE CAPACITY: Cook hearty meals for the whole family […]
- Hisense RR220D4ADF 52cm Freestanding Retro Fridge – 149 litre capacity –...
REGULAR PRICE: £199.00 About this item This fits your . by entering your model number. 149 litre capacity plus a frozen food compartment Auto […]