Horticulture firm enjoys surge in profits
Specialist horticultural plant haulier Bleach of Lavant said continued demand for its services helped increase revenues and profits last year. For the year ending 31 March 2021, the West Sussex-based operator reported a turnover of GBP11.6m, a 2.1% increase on the previous year. Pre-tax profit soared to GBP753,000 compared to GBP143,000 in 2020.
Its trading margin increased by almost 5% to 18.7% during the period as a result of increased productivity and reduced fuel costs.
- ^ Horticulture firm enjoys surge in profits (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Electric Outdoor Garden Patio Heater, 2000w Electric Quartz Free Standing...
SALE PRICE: £82.00YOU SAVE: £17.99 This Electric Garden Patio Heater is a must have for your garden/outdoor setting. With 3 different heat […]
- Halloween Christmas Projector Lights Outdoor Indoor, Jane Choi Waterproof LED...
SALE PRICE: £33.99YOU SAVE: £2.00 About this item This fits your . by entering your model number. 【16 Switchable Slides & 10 Ocean Wave […]