Bristol hauliers hit by CAZ plan need more help with fleet upgrade, RHA insists
Bristol’s plan to launch its own clean air zone (CAZ) next summer will be “challenging” for hauliers and exemptions will be required to give firms time to upgrade, according to the RHA.
The city council has secured GBP42m of government funding to invest in greener transport initiatives after being picked out as one of a number of towns and cities that needed to tackle air pollution.
- ^ Bristol hauliers hit by CAZ plan need more help with fleet upgrade, RHA insists (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Electric Outdoor Garden Patio Heater, 2000w Electric Quartz Free Standing...
SALE PRICE: £82.00YOU SAVE: £17.99 This Electric Garden Patio Heater is a must have for your garden/outdoor setting. With 3 different heat […]
- Halloween Christmas Projector Lights Outdoor Indoor, Jane Choi Waterproof LED...
SALE PRICE: £33.99YOU SAVE: £2.00 About this item This fits your . by entering your model number. 【16 Switchable Slides & 10 Ocean Wave […]